Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Customer Feedback

We just received a sweet note on our Faceboook page from Tina over at Contessa Cakes who tried out our new Exclusively Ours black zebra cupcake liners. Here is what she had to say as well as a photo of her beautiful pink ribbon cupcakes for Breast Cancer Awareness Month!!
"I wanted to share a picture of how my new "THINK PINK" cupcakes for breast cancer awareness month came out on your new zebra greasproof liners. I was AMAZED at how they trully did stay white with my rich dark chocolate cupcake recipe. Not only do your products remain greaseproof and keep their color but I haven't had a problem with them gapping away from the baked product. Thank you for providing such a quality product in such variety with such a great price."



And her feedback on our purple lolly cupcake liners for her collegiate cupcake for the LSU Tigers!
"Another great example to prove how AMAZED I was that your liners are not only greaseproof but they trully did stay white with my rich dark chocolate cupcake recipe. Also I haven't had a problem with them gapping away from the baked product. These are the purple pinwheels for LSU Tigers!"


Thanks Tina for taking the time to send us your feedback and allowing us to help you bake in style!
Pin It

No comments: